How to cope with the corona virus pandemic
Since this pandemic has started, I have listed “To dos” while on Quarantine.
However, I must be transparent that news everywhere is already getting into me. until I read these reminders from my cousin.
This is the best one I’ve read so far and thought of worthy to be shared.
RECOMMENDATIONS from the College of Psychology:
1. ISOLATE YOURSELF FROM NEWS about the virus. (Everything we need to know, we already know)
2. DON’T LOOK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION on the Internet, it would WEAKEN YOUR MENTAL STATE and could cause somatization. Avoid sending chains and fatalistic messages. Some people don’t have the same mental strength as you (Instead of helping you, you could activate pathologies such as depression).
3. If possible, LISTEN TO MUSIC at home at a pleasant volume.
4. LOOK FOR BOARD GAMES to entertain children, tell stories and future plans.
5. MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE in the home by washing your hands, putting up a sign or alarm for everyone in the house.
6. YOUR POSITIVE MOOD WILL HELP PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, while negative thoughts have been shown to depress your immune system and make it weak against viruses.
7. Most importantly, FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL PASS and that the universe and a higher being called GOD IS A UNIVERSE OF LOVE and not punishment.
GOD BLESS YOU